West Africa Travel Guides
Unfortunately, when people think of West Africa their first thoughts are usually drawn towards civil war, child soldiers, and blood diamonds. And although all of that is a part of this trying region’s history, this is also a very beautiful part of the world. It is home to some of the most stunning beaches, parts of Africa’s last tropical rainforests, high mountains, striking music and culture, and an abundance of wildlife. West Africa, well full of constant challenges, is one of the most rewarding travel destinations in the world. The region might not win you over right away, but over time you will learn to fall in love with the complexities and beauty of this place. Laden with contradictions, West Africa will both frustrate you and wow you, and sometimes at the same time.
Click on the country name below to be taken to that specific travel guide.
- Benin (Under Construction)
- Burkina Faso (Under Construction)
- Cameroon (Under Construction)
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea (Coming Soon)
- Gabon (Coming Soon)
- The Gambia
- Ghana (Under Construction)
- Nigeria (Under Construction)
- Sierra Leone (Under Construction)
- Togo (Under Construction)
Back to the Africa travel guides