Liberia Travel Guides
I didn’t end up spending nearly as much time in Liberia as I would have liked. Outside of the capital, infrastructure in Liberia is absolutely horrible. Basically, other than the road to Sierra Leone, the highways are a mess of potholes, and with a few exceptions all are dirt. Thus, travelling in the wet season as I was made it impossible for me to get to places like Sapo National Park and Harper, although I have good word that both places are fantastic if you can get to them.
Thus, this guide is much less elaborate than I would have hoped it be, but thoses are the breaks involved in travelling West Africa in the rainy season I suppose.
General Travel Information
- General Liberia Travel Information (Coming Soon)
- Budget for Travel in Liberia
- Getting a Visa for Liberia in Freetown (Coming Soon)
- Getting a Visa for Guinea in Monrovia
- Getting a Visa for Cote d’Ivoire in Monrovia (Coming Soon)
Back to the West Africa travel guides