I kind of go back-and-forth about how personal I should get with my vlog. And, recently, when I was going through a bit of a tough time, I decided to limit what I shared. But, I realized that if I really want to give people a view into the life of a travel photographer, I need to share not only the good but the bad that comes with it. So, be prepared to get personal once again.
I took questions from viewers of my vlog as well as off of twitter and facebook to come up with this:
I’m going to make you watch the vlog for the full answers, but below are the lightning answers. Obviously the answers are far more personal and in depth if you watch the video.
- What’s your favourite food?: Sushi. I want some right now, actually.
- How did you get jacked all of a sudden?: Not jacked, just thinner. I ate extremely healthy for 2 months and exercised pretty intensely.
- What happened to Erin?: We broke up. We’re still friends. In fact, she was on the India trip. We’re totally cool. Just better friends than as a couple.
- You mentioned settling in Spain or Estonia, Why?: I feel at home in Spain. Love it there. Estonia has an e-residency program.
- What’s your favourite TV Show?: Game of Thrones. But, my second favourite show is Peaky Blinders which is amazing.
I’m off to Cuba! I’m there running one of my travel photography workshops with Jeff Bartlett. It’s going to be a lot of fun. I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to get online to update my vlog and this blog, but I’ll do my best to stay on top of things even while running the tour. After Cuba, I’m heading to the United States to spend Christmas with my family – my parents have a house in Arizona. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get out and do some hiking and exploring there as well.