There are few countries in the world that have the type of diversity that just screams “travel photography”. It really does have a little bit of everything. There are lush gorges, deserts, high altitude mountains, coastlines, and countless photogenic cities. It really is the perfect place for a travel photography tour. There is so much to offer. In a short time, one can build an entire portfolio. The potential is endless.
So, I’m extremely excited to announce the 2020 version of the Morocco photography tour. And I’ve got a special guest this time.
Introducing Joe Allam
Joe Allam is a well-known travel and street photographer from the UK. Joe excels in capturing the stories of the streets. I believe that his street photography expertise will complement my travel and landscape photography skill set in the perfect way. Be sure to go and check out Joe’s YouTube Channel.
Dates: March 11, 2020 – March 23, 2020
Start/End City: Marrakesh, Morocco
Price: €3950 (Deposit is €700)
Participants: Maximum 10 Participants
Skill Level: Any
Activity Level: No major hiking, only walks. Low fitness requirements.
Accommodation: 3 and 4 star Riads
This itinerary showcases the absolute best photography destinations in Morocco while also showing off the diversity of the country. Essentially, looping from cities to desert to the high Atlas mountains and to cities.
- Day 1: Arrival in Marrakesh
- Day 2: Full day exploring the medina of Marrakesh
- Day 3: To Chefchaouen via Casablanca and Rabat
- Day 4: Chefchaouen
- Day 5: To Fes via Meknes and Volubilis
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes
- Day 8: To the Sahara Desert
- Day 9: Overnight in the Sahara Desert Camp
- Day 10: To Dades Gorge via Todra Gorge
- Day 11: Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 12: Back to Marrakesh
- Day 13: Tour ends after breakfast
What’s Included/Not Included
- What’s Included
- Transportation within Morocco
- Airport transfers in Marrakesh
- Breakfast and dinner on tour dates
- Professional photography instruction by Brendan and Joe
- Local Driver/Guide
- 1-on-1 Sessions
- All tips and guide fees
- What’s Not Included
- Transport to/from Morocco
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunches on tour dates
- Visas for Morocco (if needed)
Ready to Book?
This trip is now sold out.
If you’re interested in joining a future workshop in Morocco, please fill out the form at the bottom of this post.
Or, consider joining one of the other photography tours I offer.
Can’t Join This Trip?
If you can’t join this trip, but you want to stay informed on future Morocco photography trips and my other tours around the world, please sign up to the newsletter below. Over the next year we have exciting trips to places like The Republic of Georgia, Iceland, and Norway planned!